Monday 30 September 2019

Such a great day - Anguree Van Rensburg - Mood Board Inspiration


Hello dear Dusty friends

I hope you have all been well. I am back with you today sharing my take on our beautiful Mood board for this month.

I decided to use the maroon and Dusty pink hues for my flowers and the darker blues and greys for the background.



I started by creating a textured background using 13@rts black gesso and embossing powder.


As you can see, I  cut the large chipboard frame into leafy sections, which I arranged around my photo.



I then coloured my Chipboard pieces with a mixture of Distress Oxide inks and 13@rts sprays.

Thank you so much for visiting us today. I hope you enjoyed your time here and will be visiting us again in the near future.

Dusty Attic Products I used:









Till next time, have fun and take care.




1 comment: