Tuesday 26 June 2018

Picture PERFECT - Mary Catt







Hello everyone!

Mary here with you today and I have a new summery layout to share. Since summer has already come I wanted to make a fresh and earthy page with lots of flowers, some of my favorite chipboards and laces.   



 For my background I used 7dots Sudio papers. I started by applying clear gesso on the background and added texture with a stencil and some paper paste.




 When dried, I added color with Lindy's
Gang spray and made some splatters with white gesso diluted with water to soften a little bit the colors.




 I heat embossed the ''Decorative Frame #1'' and the ''ATC Frame #7'' chipboards with the ''Sunset Yellow Orange'' Lindy's embossing powder.




 The chipboard title ''Picture Perfect'' and the ''Flutterbies #3'' chipboard were also embossed with the ''Pumpkin Fiesta'' Lindy's powder.



When everything was glued down I added some art stones and made some more splatters with white gesso.


Dusty attic products used:




Thank you for stopping!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment