Wednesday 13 June 2018

Never stop Dreaming - Tina Ollett

Hello and a huge welcome !

Today I have my project titled
 "Never Stop DREAMING" to share with you.


Ok so I really love my chipboards and I have used a number of pieces some of the my older favourites and some new releases. I just couldn't decide on the colour for my chippies. It really was difficult but in the end I just threw my hands in the air and used them all. I had some previously dressed and decided that I would just use all of the Ornamental Trims. I have cut them and layered them amongst the layers of paper and flowers as you will see in the close-ups below.


Ornamental Trim Set DA1347







My background work was stencilled I promise. I used the Numbers Stencil below. You can see the 3 peeping through on this close-up above. I just go carried away with my embellishing that the stencilling are became less. Well that happens often but I really do like this stencil. Will be using it again.












The French Flourish that you can see here above really is an old favourite. It is so elegant and very easy to use. I have layered this piece here with two other pieces of the Ornamental Trim. I just cut these pieces of chippies and tucked them into my flowers.














And how cute is the Watering Can. I love this  it is just the perfect addition to any floral layout I think. For this project I simply primed my piece with gesso and then I did some inking with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


I have used lots of flowers here from the new release flowers of 49andMarket in 4 different colours. And I simply couldn't stop adding as you can see. I also tucked in some DA branches. 








Well that is all from me for today! I hope you enjoyed my project.

Until next time take care.



Tina x


No comments:

Post a Comment