Saturday 3 January 2015

Life is Good - Rachelle Sigurdson - Mood Board inspiration


 
Happy New Year!!!Today I am here, to share with you, a LO I did using Dusty Attics Mood Board for January. I just love the colors, in this Mood Board & yes, it is giving me the urge to travel.....




Use the Mood Board for Inspiration for the colours, the words and generally how it makes you feel.
The Mood Board is flexible and you can interpret
 it how you feel or as your "mood" takes you.
(White, black and kraft cardstock can be used
along with the other colours if you wish as well)
The only requirement is that Dusty Attic chipboard is used in your creation.
 

JUST ADD YOUR LINK TO THE RIGHT HAND SIDE BAR AT THE TOP



The Dusty Attic used:

Image 1
mini Seagulls (DA1176)


shells 6pk(DA0046)


mini shells(DA0559)


Seagrass small(DA1104)


Page Pebbles #6(DA1111)


String Frame Small (DA1185)


Barb Wire#2(DA1186)


Fish net Panel(DA0654)


Love This,Love that Arrows (DA1074)


Hashtag Sayings (DA106)

 
The Maja Design used:Vintage Autumn Basics no.VIII-BS,Vintage Spring Basics:1st of March,Vintage Summer Basics:1905,1905-BS,Walking in the Forrest: Diecut letters-BS
 
Other products used:Flowers are: Bobunny,Prima & Petaloo. Petaloo,Berry Stems,Prima crackle,mica flakes,burlap,mesh,cheescloth,beads,Shimmerz-goldie lox,Perfect Pearls mists-bronze,chalk,brown ink pad,Tim Holtz stencil,Viva Modelling cream,gold liquid pearls...

Here are some closeups of detail....




On the fish net panel,I used bronze perfect pearls. I used clear crackle on all of the sea shells,then rubbed in either, the rust color chalk,or blue chalk to bring out the cracks. I also inked the edges using a brown ink pad....




I used the bronze PP,on the string frame,& Seagrass,then inked the edges. I used gold liquid pearls for the tops of the sea grass....



 



I used Kaiserfusion #WG09 (a very dark brown marker),then applied goldie lox shimmerz,on the seagulls...














I used Bronze PP on the Barb Wire,inked the edges,glued it on to stained cheese cloth,then sprayed it with clear varnish, & sprinkled on the mica flakes, while the varnish was still wet. Then I glued on some beads....









Thank you so much for taking the time to look. I can't wait to see what you, come up with,with this months mood Board. All the Best to You & Your's, for the Year of 2015....Rachelle








1 comment:

  1. WOW......you are off to a great start for the new year! I enjoy your work so much. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete